Heard of creating-profits.com/Olympic Funding? - Posted by Michel

Posted by Michel on January 25, 2001 at 05:12:45:

Thanks Ed. I’ll follow your advice.

Heard of creating-profits.com/Olympic Funding? - Posted by Michel

Posted by Michel on January 24, 2001 at 19:31:01:

I recently received an offer from a guy through another chat room, that I could get 100 percent financing for rental properties. The guy told me to fax him the application (1003). He told me that all I would have to do would be to fill a) borrower’s info b) Employment info c) Monthly Income Info d) Assets Info (not liabilities) and just to sign the application. My questions are: Is it common practice to fill out partially this type of application (1003)? Also, how reliable are the 2 companies mentioned above? Is 100 percent financing available for the purchased of rental properties. As you can tell, I’m very very GREEN. My Credit Rating is 651 - Beacon. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Heard of creating-profits.com/Olympic Funding? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 25, 2001 at 24:48:04:

Michael,

I doubt that this guy can do it. If you were owner occupied with your credit score, yes it could be done, but I think I would be careful and work with mortgage companies that either come recommended, or I have checked out their reputation. If you go into a wolfs den, you’re going to find a wolf.

Ed Garcia