Has anyone tried this.... - Posted by Mike

Posted by CRE Analyst on September 11, 2007 at 19:06:13:

Commercial properties are usually purchased using single-purpose entities that have 1 or more people so, yes, you can joint venture. Your deal sounds totally ridiculous (24% cap). Educate yourself and stick to small stuff for now.

Has anyone tried this… - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on September 11, 2007 at 06:48:34:

Has anyone done a commercial deal using asset based lending or guaranteed financing to get their deal done?
It appears that it would be beneficial, it seems to work like this; the borrower goes to one company and basically purchases a type of bond or insurance for more than you want to borrow then you go to a lender and use this instrument along with your property to get your fincancing.

Also, is it poosible in the commercial arena to do assignments or joint ventures, I have a fantastic deal I know I can’t complete on my own but I have had no luck in searching the net for a way to profit from it.Basically the purchase price is 2.5 mm the net income will be 600K per year after ALL expenses including taxes. I need help and just do not know how to get it.

Re: Has anyone tried this… - Posted by David White

Posted by David White on September 13, 2007 at 23:13:19:

Those numbers sound a bit too good to be true. Have you already verified these returns. If you have I’m pretty sure I could find a way to get you financed. I will at least do my best to get you taken care of. I have a little bit of a nack for engineering deals. You can hit me on my email directly we can see what can be worked out.