Has anyone ever used creativedealguys.com before? - Posted by ASRE

Posted by A on June 21, 2003 at 03:12:48:

nt

Has anyone ever used creativedealguys.com before? - Posted by ASRE

Posted by ASRE on June 20, 2003 at 19:53:38:

nt

GOOD MATERIALS…I Highly Recommend - Posted by Steven

Posted by Steven on June 21, 2003 at 07:16:33:

I happened to buy it and it is actually pretty thick (about 50 pages)…
I think mentors don’t like it since it goes head to head with them AND beats them…mentors are all hot air compared to this

Re: \ - Posted by shane AMP

Posted by shane AMP on June 21, 2003 at 03:25:56:

I would have to agree with REIMentor, it does seem a little on the shady side. I personally would invest elsewhere, but you have to do what you feel is right for you.
Just my two cents.

Looks like a piece of junk - Posted by REIMentor

Posted by REIMentor on June 20, 2003 at 23:00:30:

Judging from their site I would say stay away from it. NO testimonials, NO bonuses, NO 100% money back guarantee, the sales letter stinks, and the table of contents about the course is weak at best. Save your $30 there and spend it on a more proven system.

Good luck,

REIMentor

Re: GOOD MATERIALS…I Highly Recommend - Posted by REIMentor

Posted by REIMentor on June 21, 2003 at 13:19:59:

Steve,

Thanks for the dig - no offense taken whatsoever. Funny enough, I was really responding to their (your?) PRESENTATION of the materials. Their sales letter is weak and doesn’t build any momentum - too much about the features and not enough about the benefits. Hey if there’s good stuff in the course, great! But I can’t imagine they currently have a high buy per visit ratio.

Heck, if you like the course so much write them a testimonial and have them post it. And tell them to expand the table of contents - it’s not impressive and doesn’t read like it’s anything different than they could get anywhere else. I realize it’s cheaper at $29 or whatever but the value and depth of the information is not coming through on the site.

Best to you,

Ken Preuss
aka REIMentor