Hard money lender - Posted by Mike pa

Posted by Brian M. Powers(MI) on August 27, 2001 at 22:53:40:

do you loan in michigan??

Hard money lender - Posted by Mike pa

Posted by Mike pa on August 27, 2001 at 18:53:56:

Got a few homes that I have interest in, REO,s. Need money and was thinking of maybe Hard money lenders. Never used one could use some help finding one and knowing what to expect. I live in PA near Gettysburg. I have done a few rehabs and have rentals. Just never used a hard money lender.

Re: Hard money lender - Posted by Bruce Lawson

Posted by Bruce Lawson on August 28, 2001 at 12:36:18:

Hi Mike,

Hard Money is a great source of funding for your deals, they will only do 65%-70% LTV and usually the terms are six months or shorter,which is great for investors in hot areas. If a hard money lender wants to look at your credit that person is not a true hard money lender.

Over on the finance forum Ed Garcia can provide a list of hard money lenders in your area.

Sincerely,

Bruce Lawson

Re: Hard money lender - Posted by Rehab Funding

Posted by Rehab Funding on August 27, 2001 at 20:53:35:

Hi Mike,
In response to your post, I am a hard money lender who can probably help you. I require no money down, I can turn around a loan within two weeks, and if you have good credit, I will offer you my Six Months-No Pay Plan. Feel free to check out my website at: www.rehabfunding.com, or call me direct at (610)667-9939.
Good Luck!
Bob Beckman
Rehab Funding

Re: Hard money lender - Posted by Zack W

Posted by Zack W on August 28, 2001 at 23:02:14:

CRE,

To all PA investors. I know and have done business with Bob Beckman of Rehab Funding on several occasions [actually, we closed another one today, thanks Bob]. I would highly reccomend Rehab Funding. Their company is proffesional, ethical and has proven to be an asset to my real estate business. They have been an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Zack W.