Graystone Real Estate Investor Training - Posted by Don(Az)

Posted by Mark-NC on July 19, 2001 at 21:43:39:

Douglas,
It’s Not a program of mine I am refering to. What I am suggesting is that you will see many succesful people on this board taking advantage of the advice or programs that are on this Site at a much less of a cost. I am not refering to anyone program in particular either. It’s what ever area of real estate you decide to work.

In essence what you are doing is joining up with them to make them more money. Not that there is anything wrong with that if that is what you want to do. But it is not nessesary that’s one of the reasons why you don’t see any great reviews of their program on this site.

If Greystone works for you and you learn something great. But like I said in my original post. I know because I been there done that.

Mark

Graystone Real Estate Investor Training - Posted by Don(Az)

Posted by Don(Az) on July 16, 2001 at 15:46:37:

Hello,

Has anyone had experience either good or bad with Graystone? Am thinking of getting involved with these folks, they seem to be a pretty good group.

Thanks,
Don

Re: Graystone Real Estate Investor Training - Posted by Chuck Town

Posted by Chuck Town on July 17, 2001 at 10:45:56:

Well, I’ve been a member of GrayStone for about four months now. I am convinced it is the best way to go, I have learned a lot about real estate and how to make money in the field. We have free on going support, daily conference calls and everybody helps each other. We have a board on the web page and get answers to questions very quickly. GrayStone is a fine company and if you’ll let them, they will show you how to put several hundred thousand a year in your pocket.
Feel free to call me at 505-439-6880 or send me an e-mail at seatown@pop3.nmex.com. Chuck Town

Re: Graystone Real Estate Investor Training - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on July 16, 2001 at 18:50:30:

Check the archives on this site for ‘Graystone’ as well as the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org). The reports I’ve been reading haven’t been good.

Re: Graystone Real Estate Investor Training - Posted by Mark-NC

Posted by Mark-NC on July 17, 2001 at 15:01:42:

Chuck,
The qustion is have you done any deals through them? What they have may be informative and granted you will learn something and you may even do a deal or two but trust me there are many eaiser and less expensive ways to make money in this business with the ability to put more money in your pocket than using their program.

I have nothing against them at all. But there is a better way, trust me I know, been there done that.

Mark

Re: Graystone Real Estate Investor Training - Posted by Don(Az)

Posted by Don(Az) on July 17, 2001 at 09:45:39:

Hi,

Well I searched the archives and the only references to Graystone are from you and myself. I do appreciate
your response. Have a great investment day.

Regards,
Don(Az)

Easier, Better, Cheaper, Mark…? - Posted by Douglas

Posted by Douglas on July 19, 2001 at 18:59:43:

Hi Mark:

You mention your program that is more:
profitable…easier…cheaper…better.

Could you be more specific…?

Thank you.

Re: Graystone Real Estate Investor Training - Posted by Chuck

Posted by Chuck on July 18, 2001 at 06:24:56:

Hello Mark,
Well I have got four approvals from them on home loans. Responce time is less than 24 hrs. I also have found other lenders that do the same thing. The point is Mark what they teach really works. They also provide you with all the contracts you need to protect yourself when your buying or selling. For me it was the best 695.00 I ever spent for real estate training.

Are you sure… - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on July 17, 2001 at 09:50:04:

you’re checking the archives for the entire 2000 year? Also, make sure you give the system a good 10 minutes to return ALL of the responses. The first two will be from you and I but the rest will be from others who have posted on this. I’ve seen at least 5 or 6 posts on Graystone this year.