Graystone & Enelow Real Estate Companies - Posted by Dick Pagone

Posted by Deitrick on July 11, 2001 at 20:33:17:

Douglas, I do know Graystone and Jim is right! Their criteria is hard to meet. I Have been with them for a year and only have gotten one deal. Because of their Criteria that they change every so offten its hard to get any deal. Plus, when they upgrade their changes they want you to pay another fee. ($300 to $1000) They do have a refund policy, but they give you 3 months that’s not enough of time to make a deal with their criteria. I’m with Graystone and I say don’t give your money away!!!

Graystone & Enelow Real Estate Companies - Posted by Dick Pagone

Posted by Dick Pagone on July 10, 2001 at 13:48:08:

Anyone know about Graystone or Enelow Real Estate Company’s?They both say they will put up the money for your real estate deals and share profits?
Can Anyone help with info on these two companies?
Are they legit?

Re: Graystone & Enelow Real Estate Companies - Posted by Bryan

Posted by Bryan on July 10, 2001 at 20:50:46:

Graystone is a legitimate note purchasing company. Specialty is funding for simultaneous closes.

Don’t know anything about Enelow.

Re: Graystone & Enelow Real Estate Companies - Posted by Chip

Posted by Chip on July 10, 2001 at 18:49:27:

GrayStone is based in the San Antonio area, and is very legit. They mostly buy owner-financed notes at closing.

Re: Graystone & Enelow Real Estate Companies - Posted by Jim C

Posted by Jim C on July 10, 2001 at 18:38:46:

Search the archives for Enelow. They will rip you off. I don’t know about Graystone, but sounds like the same thing to me. I would stay away from them. They say they will fund your deals, but any deals that you bring to them won’t fit their criteria, so you will end up losing $1500 of your money.

I would steer clear of these guys if I were you.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jim C

Re: Graystone & Enelow Real Estate Companies - Posted by Douglas

Posted by Douglas on July 10, 2001 at 22:15:20:

Jim:
It is obvious you don’t know GrayStone.

Posted by Jim C on July 11, 2001 at 12:52:55:

Douglass,

It is obvious you didn’t read my post because I specified that I didn’t know Graystone. I only told him what I knew about Enelow and I said if Graystone is anything like Enelow, I would stay away from them.

Thanks for your input, but I was just trying to stop someone before they throw away $1500. Maybe you should fill Dick in on Graystone cause I don’t know anything about them.

Re: Graystone & Enelow Real Estate Companies - Posted by Douglas

Posted by Douglas on July 11, 2001 at 15:39:13:

Hi Jim:
Yes, you did say you didn’t know anything about GrayStone and I read that. No problem.
…Then you went on to say this company you didn’t know anything about sounds like a ’ rip-off’ and we should ’ stay-away.’ You added: " They say they will fund your deals, but any deals that you bring to them won’t fit their criteria, so you will end up losing $1500."
How can you say that about somone you don’t know? In the years I’ve known GrayStone, I’ve never known anyone to be ripped off. With their refund policy…how is it the above poster would lose $1500…? They have closed Millions of dollars of transactions nationwide, yet you say they offer to fund your deals but then back off when you submit them. No company is perfect but GrayStone is not guilty of what you wrote.

Posted by Jim C on July 11, 2001 at 21:55:21:

What I wrote was intended to be about Enelow, not Graystone. Sorry if that was unclear. And truthfully, I have no PERSONAL experience with Enelow, but this is just what I have heard from MANY people. One guy actually sent me a HUGE list of complaints that he had gathered for a lot of people who gave Enelow their $1500.

I also said that if they were anything like Enelow, I would steer clear of them. I didn’t say that they WERE anything like Enelow.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound like I was trashing Graystone, but being that they were mentioned with Enelow, I figured they were the same type of thing. Hopefully you can fill Dick in on Graystone and maybe they can help him out.

Jim C