Good Paydays Restore Faith! - Posted by Debby in Houston

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on November 02, 2000 at 17:44:44:

Good Paydays Restore Faith! - Posted by Debby in Houston

Posted by Debby in Houston on November 02, 2000 at 15:36:28:

Just had two rehab sales close ($21K and $13K profits) the other day that have reinvigorated me and remind me I’m on the right path, occasional sleepless nights & all! Next yr will begin my 3rd yr and I thought I’d just tell the universe that in 2001 I’m going to wholesale flip and rehab and L/O at least 30 houses, and say goodbye to my 1/2 time J.O.B. because the cash flow will be steady and strong! Thank you, everyone on this board, for your advice and encouragement!

sleepless nights? - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on November 04, 2000 at 05:50:47:

Sleepless nights in rehab ?? hmmm… I thought I was the only one ! hehehe Is it 5 AM right now? LOL

It’s funny how closings seem to come all together all at once. I would just like them to nicely space themselves out. Cash flow would be so much more predictable that way. hehehe I’m running numbers on three closings I’m trying to pull together right now. I’m working on a new “chant” … “when they close, if they close, when they close” I’ll bet you know the one I mean ! LOL

Good going, and congrats !

Laure :slight_smile:

Way To Go!!! - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on November 02, 2000 at 21:20:00:

Great Job from Houston

congratulations - Posted by ali

Posted by ali on November 02, 2000 at 19:51:50:

happy investing

Re: Good Paydays Restore Faith! - Posted by Bill Taylor

Posted by Bill Taylor on November 02, 2000 at 19:10:34:

You have only just begun wait til you 1/2 understand the business. Keep working hard work past those tough times we all have them and have had them. You are lucky there is CRE to add fuel to your rocketship.