getting financeing - Posted by tracy jacklovitz

Posted by Nate(DC) on June 24, 2001 at 20:55:21:

www.wamumortgage.com

You could also contact Ed Garcia, I know he can place loans with them.

NT

getting financeing - Posted by tracy jacklovitz

Posted by tracy jacklovitz on June 22, 2001 at 17:37:41:

i would lke to know where or what i can do to purchase another rental property heres my problem. i have one house that has 2 units i live in one and rent the other for 300 a month. i owe 49,000 on a first mortgage and i took out a second for 19,000 so i owe 69,000 on it. its worth about 75 to 80. i have another house i own free and clear which is worth abot 30 to 35,000. my problem is i have to much debt if i go to a bank they tell me i dont earn enough to make the payments on another mortgage and tat they dont consider rent income as guaranteed income, does anyonehave any solution to this i would like to purchase more houses but cant get the money is there any one who finances just realestate investments or someone willng to put up money for such deals. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks tracy.

Re: getting financeing - Posted by Nate(DC)

Posted by Nate(DC) on June 22, 2001 at 21:38:23:

What state are you in? Washington Mutual does cash-out refis up to 70% LTV with no income/no asset (i.e. no ratios) on investment property. You could get such a loan on your free-and-clear house and use the money to purchase additional properties…

NHT

Re: getting financeing - Posted by Jessie Watson

Posted by Jessie Watson on June 23, 2001 at 21:43:50:

How do I contact Washington Mutual?