Getting addresses using seller's phone number?????? - Posted by Michael R. Gaskin

Posted by Michael R. Gaskin on October 07, 1999 at 10:01:15:

Thanks Bill…This is a great site with lots of free searches. !!! I might try the free route first until I’m making the big bucks like you gurus.!!!

Thanks All…

Michael R. Gaskin
SC

Getting addresses using seller’s phone number??? - Posted by Michael R. Gaskin

Posted by Michael R. Gaskin on October 07, 1999 at 24:46:41:

Can anyone recommend a good “CD tool” that I can use to locate property addresses using the seller’s telephone number.

Thanks,

Michael R. Gaskin
SC

Re: Getting addresses using seller’s phone number??? - Posted by ToolBar_SC

Posted by ToolBar_SC on October 07, 1999 at 22:37:57:

For free web searches try one that has several web search engines in one place. Try http://www.reverse-lookup.com/findet.htm

Re: Getting addresses using seller’s phone number??? - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on October 07, 1999 at 14:31:38:

Michael,

I use the web sites to track down numbers also, but have also used a telephone service that charges .99 per call to identify numbers, and gives the name and address. I’ve found that it sometimes has numbers the web based reverse directories don’t, and vice versa. I’ve used it for years in identifying blind numbers in ads. Anyway, for whatever it may be worth as another source, the number is 900-933-3330.

ray

Re: Getting addresses using seller’s phone number??? - Posted by 3dox

Posted by 3dox on October 07, 1999 at 10:48:31:

A good free internet site is AnyWho.com. I use it all the time, especially the reverse directory.

Re: Getting addresses using seller’s phone number??? - Posted by Tim Randle

Posted by Tim Randle on October 07, 1999 at 08:31:00:

I used both methods mentioned by Jim and Bill. The web version seems to have a better hit ratio. However, I went ahead and bought the Select Phone CD (88 million etc.)so I could create a mailing list database for my marketing efforts. I got the CD for about $100 at Best Buy.

Re: Getting addresses using seller’s phone number??? - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on October 07, 1999 at 01:47:06:

Mike,
I cannot recommed a good CD for that, but I will point you toward a good FREE website that will do many of these for you.
It is called “The Ultimate White Pages”.
You can look up names and addresses using white pages, and reverse directory.
And, many other things as well.
Here is the URL:
http://www.theultimates.com/white/

Try this before you buy. This site uses a Java applet to send your request to many different search services online, not just one. I have used it to a certain degree of success.

Hope this helps,
Jim IL

Re: Getting addresses using seller’s phone number??? - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on October 07, 1999 at 06:43:05:

Mike:

Jim gave you a great suggestion. If you want a commercially sold product, try: “88 Million Households Phone Book” on CD-Rom. Their email address is ......cdrom@abii.com. Their web page is…www.SalesLeadsUSA.com

Good Luck