Forms for Net Lease & Option to Purchase - Posted by Dan...IN.

Posted by Jacqueline Hawkins on November 29, 2000 at 20:08:42:

Hello Mr. Tew:

I would like to receive the forms that you sent others if it is possible.

Thank you in advance.

Forms for Net Lease & Option to Purchase - Posted by Dan…IN.

Posted by Dan…IN. on November 01, 2000 at 22:42:03:

To Earnest Tew, I am brand new at this business but I like what I hear. Would you please e-mail the forms I need for these L/O deals. I live in IN. and we do pay a sales tax on mobil homes. I have both books on order and can’t wait to get started. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks…Dan

Re: Forms for Net Lease & Option to Purchase - Posted by Karl (OH)

Posted by Karl (OH) on November 03, 2000 at 11:20:01:

The lease/option forms that Ernest is sending everyone are part of his “Getting Rich Helping Others” course. Its generous of him not to suggest that you just buy his course to get the forms. It’s excellent material, a must for your real estate library. I would recommend studying his course material before trying a lease/option deal. Some deals that may not make sense as a Lonnie Deal may be a good candidate for a lease/option. Just another tool in the toolbox.

The first lease/option deal I just did paid for the course, sent me and Sarah to the Atlanta workshop, and I have enough cash left over to buy a mobile home for another Lonnie Deal. Thanks, Ernest!

By the way, is there anyone in Atlanta who I DIDN’T back into a corner and to show off my check? If I missed anybody, it was entirely by accident.

Karl Kleiner

Re: Forms for Net Lease & Option to Purchase - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on November 02, 2000 at 04:01:20:

The forms have been sent.