Foreclosure World - Posted by Sue T

Posted by Sue T on July 21, 2001 at 20:15:23:

Tom, Thanks. Actually, I have my license and have access to the mls. I see foreclosures on there all the time but I have no money for a down payment. Do any of the banks work with investors as far as downpayment is concerned? I don’t know how people get the 20% down and a couple of thousand more for closing costs. Thanks for responding, Sue

Foreclosure World - Posted by Sue T

Posted by Sue T on July 21, 2001 at 15:15:07:

Has anyone subscribed to Foreclosure World. They keep sending me e-mail but it sounds interesting and useful. They say you can definitely get a mortgage even if you have a bankruptcy. Also say no money down. Is this true to the best of anyone’s knowledge.

Re: Foreclosure World - Here’s What I did… - Posted by Deanna

Posted by Deanna on July 22, 2001 at 14:03:15:

Hi,

I found a couple of great buys on this site without paying. I did the search, and it came up with the name of the town, price, but no address or contact name… they did however give the name of the lender (seller). Duh! So I just looked up the phone # of the seller and they knew which property I was referring to.

Re: Foreclosure World - Posted by Tom A.

Posted by Tom A. on July 21, 2001 at 19:31:48:

I get their e-mails also. I think they are just looking for $397.00. I buy forclosures and what they have is old by the time you hear about it. Find a good Real Estate agent.