For Ed Garcia. - Posted by Orlando

Posted by Orlando on June 11, 2001 at 20:12:13:

Mr. Garcia,

Thank you for your response. I’ll call ASAP.

Orlando Buck

For Ed Garcia. - Posted by Orlando

Posted by Orlando on June 05, 2001 at 22:59:36:

Mr. Garcia,

I e-mailed you about a week ago, but have yet to hear from you. Could you please let me know that you are still around?

For everyone else,

Is Mr. Garcia still around? I would appreciate any help in contacting him.

Orlando

Re: For Ed Garcia. - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on June 10, 2001 at 10:31:30:

Orlando,

I just got back last week, but my computer crashed for the 3rd time. When that happens, I go through a temporary period insanity. I will be back to normal with e-mail and everything by Tuesday, June 12th. Because my e-mail has gone down and I haven?t been able to retrieve it, chances are I will not get your e-mail. Meanwhile I will be in my office today at about 11:30 California time. My number is (909) 944-0199, fell free to call me.

Ed Garcia

Re: For Ed Garcia. - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on June 06, 2001 at 08:23:38:

Yes, Ed is still around. I can personally vouch for the fact that he was teaching at the Lender’s Workshop this past weekend. I believe he flew back home yesterday. Since he does a majority of the mentoring that is offered with the workshop, I am sure he is flooded with requests for his time right now. Plus he was out of the office some last week, so I am sure he needs to catch up on that.

Believe me, Ed will get back to you as soon as possible.

Re: For Ed Garcia. - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on June 06, 2001 at 06:48:00:

Orlando,

I believe that he is in Atlanta for his lenders workshop. It was recently, but they may have stayed a few extra days, and or he is having to catch up on all of his other work. He is a busy guy and I’m sure he will get to you when he has the time.

Steve