Florida Workmans Comp - Posted by will

Posted by knk on March 17, 2005 at 10:34:47:

Workmens Comp is an exclusive remedy for employees injured on a job. It protects the employer from employees suing them for on the job injuries. Unless you are an employer and are going to 1099 or w2 your friends, workmens comp is not the answer. Try some general liability insurance and make sure your friends have their own insurance coverage.

Florida Workmans Comp - Posted by will

Posted by will on March 17, 2005 at 10:21:25:

I’m rehabbing a house. (my first rehab project)
I will use some licensed contractors (who will have their own workers comp coverage) but want to do as much of the work myself as possible to both increase my experience/appreciation as well as save some money. I also plan on hiring some unskilled labor (friends, acquaintances, etc.) to assist in those things which simply require more than one pair of hands.
All this said, the company which I’ll be insuring the property with doesn’t offer any workers comp type coverage for those rehabbing the house. Liability is covered, but it specifically excludes medical.
Can anyone offer up some advice as to how I might cover my six here or do I simply have to either pay through the nose for contractors or hang it out there and hope nothing happens?
Are there any insurance companies which offer workers comp type coverage for temp workers of this sort?
Thanks for any assistance you could offer.

VOICE ACTIVATED PHONE telephone sale hands frEE - Posted by T

Posted by T on March 27, 2005 at 19:45:56:

Webpage http://justel.freehomepage.com
contact van7@mailpuppy.com

TOTALLY VOICE ACTIVATED PHONE SYSTEM: Just say hello, and
speakerphone answers a ringing phone. To dial out, just say the name
of person (after programming), and it dials that telephone number.
Automatic hang-up. 3 phones in 1, voice activated, handset or just
regular speakerphone. $100 delivered.

True Hands free voice recognition speaker phone. Memory preset up to
60 names. Voice Command auto dialing & answering. Auto hang up on
busy tone or no answer. Optional digit dialing capability. You can
use as a regular telephone or speakerphone. 3 phones in 1. Easy to
program and use. $100 delivered

webpage http://justel.freehomepage.com
contact van7@mailpuppy.com