Finding software - Posted by Tyler-Dallas

Posted by Bud Branstetter on October 30, 1998 at 12:52:55:

Welcome Bill,

Hope you have sufficient time to throw in a few comments from time to time. But be careful this stuff can be addictive.

Bud Branstetter

Finding software - Posted by Tyler-Dallas

Posted by Tyler-Dallas on October 29, 1998 at 18:57:33:

There probably exists a software that could keep track of all of these contacts I make on the phone and need to follow up with. I was wondering if anyone knew of a software that could keep track of basic info of people I call, and need to follow up with.

Tyler

Re: Finding software - Posted by Yianni

Posted by Yianni on November 01, 1998 at 07:32:25:

Act is a great choice, I used it for 3 years. But, I now use “Maximizer 97is”, it seems to be much faster when you do searches. It’s the same price as ACT.
Good luck.

Re: Finding software - Posted by Jeffrey Black (VA)

Posted by Jeffrey Black (VA) on October 29, 1998 at 23:42:34:

Being the computer nerd I am, I’m pretty picky when it comes to the best applications. For my purposes I use two applications together: “NOW Contact” and “NOW Up-to-Date”. Both of these programs are very extensive in their capabilities.

Re: Finding software - Posted by Bill Woodall Dallas

Posted by Bill Woodall Dallas on October 29, 1998 at 21:40:51:

I’ve been in real estate investing for 15 years. I use a program called “ACT”. It is an incredible program with a lot of flexibility!

Re: Finding software - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on October 31, 1998 at 10:27:31:

I have also been using ACT for several years and would reccomend it highly. You can set alarms for yourself and keep notes for every contact. Really handy.

I use it daily with a dartabase of almost 8000 contacts.

Good luck!

Dan