Finding Out of State Owners - Posted by Vernell

Posted by Vernell Johnson on July 23, 2001 at 15:17:12:

I live in a non-disclosure state (Utah). Can that type of list be generated here? I sent an e-mail to dataquick, awaiting a response.

Finding Out of State Owners - Posted by Vernell

Posted by Vernell on July 23, 2001 at 13:18:38:

I read Bronchick’s article “$100 yields $20,000 Cash in Six months”. He mentions that he sends 3,000 postcards to out of state owners.

Where do you find that type of list?

Re: Finding Out of State Owners - Posted by SRister

Posted by SRister on July 23, 2001 at 14:02:29:

I’m a big fan of direct mail and this type of marketing I love to do. I’ll send a letter to absentee owners of properties asking such as, “more repairs needed than you want?, taxes behind?, don’t know what to do with that heir property?, etc…”

I get all types of calls but tailor my letters to mainly vacant properties so I can wholesale quickly and not have to worry about renters. Shotgun approach and my goal is .5% success rate on my mailings. May sound absurd but with 7,000 mailings since Feb., I’ve wholesaled over 30.

Look at www.dataquick.com to generate your mailing lists. They aren’t giving the information away and costs money along with the mailings…but your phone will ring off the hook. It’s up to you to decide how to make the deals happen after that.