Financing - Yonng Investor w/ little Credit Score - Posted by Mark Davis

Posted by Jeff on May 21, 2007 at 14:39:24:

Hey Mark,

Your age really has nothing to do with it and I wouldn’t put yourself in a category. It doesn’t matter if your 18 or 80 or purple or don’t shower you can get the $$.

To be honest you could have 4 years (since your were 18) of credit history. It’s true no credit is treated like bad credit. So start using your credit if you cant get a credit card get a secured one or go to sears and apply for their card. Just make sure you keep your balance below 50% (i.e. credit limit $500 = balance under $249.00) and make your payments on time. Another way is to ask one of your relatives who has good credit (make certain they really do) and ask them to add you as a authorized user. Once they do their good history on the account will show up on your credit.

Last but not least FIND A SMOKIN DEAL and the $$ will come.

Good luck

Jeff

Financing - Yonng Investor w/ little Credit Score - Posted by Mark Davis

Posted by Mark Davis on May 20, 2007 at 17:19:22:

Hello, my name is Mark, I live in Texas. I am 22 years old with very limited credit history. Is it the same as it is for folks with poor credit to purchase homes, I just need a big down payment? Or, do I need to get my credit established more before trying to purchase a rental?

Thanks,

Mark
markdavis_2@hotmail.com