financing - Posted by Peggy

Posted by Talha S. on June 27, 2001 at 14:15:00:

I have come across a lending company by the name of wise choice marketing ( wisechoicemarketing.com ). They say that they will finance 90% of investment properties and would take care of all the closing costs too. However, before starting the process they require a security deposit of $298, of which $199 is apparently returned once the loan is approved.
I paid them the $298 a week ago and still waiting on the “package” they say is in the mail. I do not know anything about the credibility of this company yet, and if there is a catch or not. I guess i’ll soon find out.

I don’t know if this helped you.

Talha Shamim

financing - Posted by Peggy

Posted by Peggy on June 27, 2001 at 13:50:37:

Found a good investment and need to find financing that includes the down payment and closing costs in the loan.
Does anyone know of anyone that does this?

Re: financing - Posted by Bryan H (ny)

Posted by Bryan H (ny) on June 27, 2001 at 17:57:45:

I had a leander who was ok w/ me using the money for anything I felt like. It was only for 55%LTV. Unfortunately, that deal didn’t work out for me. But I just told the lender that I intended to extract all closing costs, points, fees and such from the loan and they didn’t have a problem with it. Just try asking when you apply.