Financing in Iowa - Posted by scott

Posted by Devon Daughety on December 08, 2004 at 10:03:49:

How much back child support do you owe?? Has it been paid off?

Financing in Iowa - Posted by scott

Posted by scott on December 07, 2004 at 22:37:20:

My wife and I are in th process of repairing our credit. We have around a 600 score and have some shots on our reports.We have never filed bancruptcy and we have mostly medical showing up on the reports. I also have some back child support that shows up. I have been told in the past this will prevent me from getting a loan. Any lenders who think they can help I would appreciate an email. I have been told by a few mortgage companies in my area that they just don’t have any programs for people like me and it is getting a little frustrating. We make a very good income and without any money in the bank I am afraid that time is what is holding us back from buying a house. Time to save for a down payment and time for our credit reports to start looking a little better.

Any info would be great. Most of you guys who post seem very knowledgable and straight forward

Re: Financing in Iowa - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on January 08, 2005 at 19:20:48:

Hope you have found financing for this. If not, give me an email....RobertSchleicher@wlgdirect.com and I beleive I can help you out. You will have to fix up the child support, but I have a no credit check program that has helped many people out in the past. Good luck and God Bless

Re: Financing in Iowa - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on December 08, 2004 at 19:55:45:

If the child support is unpaid and outstanding, I don’t know of any lender who can overlook it. The reason is that it has the potential to become attached to title. If the child support has been paid but is simply being reported incorrectly, this should be easily enough overcome/corrected. If you have some accounts in good standing, and can verify income with some job stability, there are likely a variety of options for 100% loans at the score you mentioned.

Matt
mattcordo@hotmail.com