Financing available - Posted by Josh Menard

Posted by Josh Menard on October 25, 2004 at 18:19:36:

Thanks for your interest, but I am not currently in business as a mortgage broker and do not place financing for owner-occupied real estate. The projects I am looking to finance are investment properties being bought below market value. If you find a property that is being sold below current market value and are buying the property as an investment (to flip it or rent it out) then I’ll be happy to help you. However, if you are looking to buy property for use as your primary residence, please see your local state-licensed mortgage broker. Thank you.
?Josh

Financing available - Posted by Josh Menard

Posted by Josh Menard on October 07, 2004 at 20:24:32:

My name is Josh Menard, with Empire Financial Services. We work directly with hundreds of lenders and specialize in lending for real estate. New constructions, aquisitions, residential, commercial, you name it. Please feel free to e-mail me and we can talk.

Re: Financing available - Posted by Jonathan Fox

Posted by Jonathan Fox on October 09, 2004 at 08:06:29:

Wee are you located?

Re: Financing available - Posted by Josh Menard

Posted by Josh Menard on October 09, 2004 at 18:24:17:

We are located in Seattle, Washington, and have the ability to place financing anywhere in the country.

Re: Financing available - Posted by latasha

Posted by latasha on October 24, 2004 at 22:25:33:

can you lend in georgia can you help me if my credit score is 542 my monthly debt is 2100 my annually income is 30,000 do you allow down payment assitance program