Finally ready to get moving on this - Posted by Scott (CO)

Posted by Tom NC on July 11, 2002 at 11:44:39:

My partner and I invested in Stephen Cooke’s wholesaling course and found it to be excellent.

Finally ready to get moving on this - Posted by Scott (CO)

Posted by Scott (CO) on July 10, 2002 at 21:18:04:

So far over the past couple months, I’ve been reading a number of books on RE investing. Bronchick’s Flipping, Conti’s L/O, Kiyosaki, and a course from Bill Vaughn. All have really good information, but all are very basic. Maybe I’m just being too cautious, but they don’t seem to provide enough information to really start. I just joined the local investment association, CAREI, and have already met someone who’s advice I trust. I’m looking forward to the next meeting!

Up until about an hour ago, I was completely ready to buy Bill Bronchick’s 1 on 1 consulting program, but when I went to the site with my credit card in hand, Bill says he’s not taking new clients. Crud. Bill, if you’re reading this, please reconsider, and take ONE MORE.

My question is, given the Denver market, and the time houses are staying on the market, what’s the best course to purchase that will get me going quickly and is more than the basics - one that goes into enough detail so I understand what I’m doing. I’m tired of sitting on the sidelines, and am ready to get going.

I know this is a question that has been asked a thousand times, but I’d certainly appreciate any advice.

Thanks much!

Re: Finally ready to get moving on this - Posted by JJ(TX)

Posted by JJ(TX) on July 10, 2002 at 22:22:31:

Scott I would recommend Claude Diamond’s L/O. It was very detailed and helped me tremendously. I did my first deal using Claude. I assigned a L/O contract for $2,500. Not a lot of money, but I was very excited to get that first deal under my belt.

How is Bronchick’s flipping? What do you mean not enough info to start? i’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A FLIPPING course to purchase and I heard this one was very good. What did you think?

Re: Finally ready to get moving on this - Posted by Scott (CO)

Posted by Scott (CO) on July 11, 2002 at 14:31:35:

Bronchick’s flipping I referred to wasn’t the course - it was his book. It’s really good, but I wonder if this is the best time to try to flip. The Denver market is really soft, and I’m thinking that’s not the best way to start out.