fico 670, looking for 100% financing in WA - Posted by Mary

Posted by callitgood on November 07, 2003 at 24:40:11:

Mary,

feel free to contact me with any questions. I am a broker in Washington State - with your profile, good chance of getting 100% financing on N/O/O property

fico 670, looking for 100% financing in WA - Posted by Mary

Posted by Mary on November 05, 2003 at 14:20:54:

I have a few questions on 100% financing- I’d appreciate any thoughts.

I purchased my first four homes the old fashioned way… conventional 20% down, moved in and fixed it up then did it all over again. Had a baby and suddenly have less spare cash and less inclination to live in a fixer. I’d like to begin doing deals with 100% financing, non-owner occupied.

How big a factor (i.e. how much do the rates typically bump up) with non-owner occupied? I could continue to do the move in/fix up/move out a year later if that was the only way to get 100% financing at a workable rate, but I’d rather go non-owner occupied.

Can anyone recommend a broker or lender in WA state for 70/30 loans?

Some background on my situation:

• credit score of 670
  • income history of $150k-$200k over the past three years (just changed jobs to a freelance position so my income won’t be fully “stated” again for another 6 months or so)
  • have a primary residence, 2 single family homes and a duplex at all at about 75% LTV
  • will be looking to purchase Single family homes with cosmetic-only work needed in the 180k range.

thanks for any comments or help…