Feedback on Courses offered - Posted by Monty Gillespie

Posted by Jim IL on November 06, 2000 at 03:49:24:

Monty,
The good news is that ALL the courses offered here are good.
But, since you have a somewhat specific goal, you may want to check out courses offered by Bronchick and Legrand.
Bronchicks “Cash Cow” course is excellent, and so are ALL of Legrands materials.
Either will be a good place to start.

Happy reading,
Jim IL

Feedback on Courses offered - Posted by Monty Gillespie

Posted by Monty Gillespie on November 05, 2000 at 23:03:50:

Hi all,

Newbie in need of a little advice. I will soon be purchasing one of the courses offered on the site to help me get started in REI. My particular interests lie in obtaining single family houses with little or no money out of pocket i.e. “owner finance” and then reselling them under similar terms trying to create positive down payment, monthly payment, and back end spreads. Has anyone out there pursued this manner of investing and/or would you recommend a course on this site that can educate me in this process. I appreciate your time and your feedback.

Best Regards,
Monty

Cashcow! - Posted by Chicago Steve

Posted by Chicago Steve on November 06, 2000 at 16:18:44:

See my previous replys regarding Bronchick’s courses.

See www.legalwiz.com

Re: Feedback on Courses offered - Posted by Randy M

Posted by Randy M on November 06, 2000 at 10:16:20:

I agree with Jim IL. I have studied LeGrand’s lease-option course and just bought Bronchick’s Cash Cow course last week at the Colorado Real Estate Conference. The Cash Cow course really gives you a lot of indepth information about wraparounds (like you’re wanting to do), land trusts and includes some great tapes and many important forms and agreements. I recommend it highly. And what can you say about Ron LeGrand. I think he is almost the guy who taught all these other guys how to do it. You simply can’t go wrong with his lease option course.

Best of SUCCESS!