FEEDBACK APPRECIATED - Posted by Ron

Posted by Keithk2 on October 24, 2000 at 01:14:26:

I’ve posted before on the same question but it bears repeating. It’s a good course written by an unusually creative teacher who sees opportunities where most others only see the problems.

I still pursue mech liens and have my system set up to where I get the listings of liens filed from the county about once per month and do my mailings from that list. The mechanic’s lien portion of my business is in the black and I’m plowing all of my profits into more and larger deals.

Right now it isn’t the biggest area of my business but it’s profitable enough to make it a significant contribution to my overall cashflow and asset base. It’s also the easiest part of my business since Joe has almost all of the contact and follow-up software included in the course. I did have to rewrite some of the forms to conform to my state’s RE laws and to some county filing requirements but that’s the only changes I’ve had to do.

Mech liens DO require you to get familiar with a little known area of RE but it’s worth the effort. I heartily recommend the course.

All success
Keith

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED - Posted by Ron

Posted by Ron on October 23, 2000 at 15:22:36:

Looking for feedback by someone who is using Joe Kaiser’s MECHANIC LIEN course.

Thanks,

Ron