Fed ID# and a D&B (Duns#) - Posted by Mark in Concord, NC

Posted by Pete on January 01, 2005 at 23:04:57:

Go to creditboards.com
They have a whole forum on business credit which will any question you’ll ever have about business credit and the best way to get started

Fed ID# and a D&B (Duns#) - Posted by Mark in Concord, NC

Posted by Mark in Concord, NC on December 29, 2004 at 12:39:38:

I have spent the last year trying to build credit for my Company. I have 2 mortgages, a Sam’s club account all under my business. So today I checked D&B (Dunns and Brad) and I have nothing listed. I call and they tell me I need to pay $499 to have an account set up.

1. Do I need to have this set up. I do have a Fed ID#, and the accounts I listed should be under that number.

2. How do you check credit for a business without using D&B?

I am working towards a Working Line of Credit through Sam’s Club. (They say they have them up to $100,000…) Has anyone tried them yet.

Thanks

Marcus

Re: Fed ID# and a D&B (Duns#) - Posted by Karen Williams-Kunz

Posted by Karen Williams-Kunz on December 29, 2004 at 14:08:25:

Tell Sam’s Club or however to list your credit with D&B, and the other business credit companies. I think there are three. I just paid Business Credit Solutions $1295 to get me rate with all the business credit compaines in 90 days or less. They guarentee a 75 score with D&B and all the other, with no personnel guarantee. Check them out businesscreditservices.biz If you sign up tell them I refer you. Karen Williams-Kunz 312-375-3224