Employee application forms? - Posted by Krista (WA)

Posted by Jim_NC on October 17, 1998 at 16:33:00:

Why don’t you just go to a local business in your area and ask them for a job app. Then either form your own from it or just use it for your employee. I know most grocery stores and convenient stores just use a generic type form. If not, just make your own using it as a model on your computer.

Just a thought.

Employee application forms? - Posted by Krista (WA)

Posted by Krista (WA) on October 17, 1998 at 14:38:08:

Well, this isn’t exclusively RE related, but I figured someone in this largely self-employed group might know where I can find a job application form… preferably on the Net. We are hiring our first employee, and the only place I can think to go is Office Depot. I don’t want 50 of them, though, just one. Anyone know where I can find one? Seems easy enough, but I haven’t had much luck yet.

Thanks!
Krista

Re: Employee application forms? RE forms, too? - Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA)

Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA) on October 17, 1998 at 20:37:33:

Krista,

Simple. Go hunting for a job :).

If I want a lease or rental application, I go hunting for a house or apartment to lease or rent. Then I take the form if suitable and modify it to suit my tastes.

Similarly, if I need a real estate form (contract, lease option, whatever), I’ll go get it the old fashioned way: Ask somebody who uses it. You’ll eventually find one that you can use. For RE forms, best place: Title/Escrow Companies - they want your business, so they’ll give you the blanks for you to use - just photocopy and modify to suit your taste.

Have an attorney at law whom you trust review the form if you’re using it externally - i.e. giving it to people whom you don’t know to fill out and return. You never know what kind of use these forms will be put to against you.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Mr Donald
dlm@bellatlantic.net