EARNEST MONEY?????? - Posted by Gary O

That’s funny, John… - Posted by Ron (MD)

Posted by Ron (MD) on March 01, 2002 at 07:06:56:

Rob suggested that I was a PITA and my comments should be disregarded. Go figure.

I’m looking forward to your seminar in Atlanta.

Regards,

Ron Guy

I’m so curious - what’s a PITA?? :slight_smile: - Posted by Kay

Posted by Kay on March 01, 2002 at 14:47:55:

Maybe I’m brain dead right now – I thought I knew “all the lingo”. What is a PITA? It doesn’t sound nice! :slight_smile:

K

Re: That’s funny, John… - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on March 01, 2002 at 08:05:20:

My liking your posts may not be viewed as a great recommendation in some circles, as I am not big on “warm and fuzzy” and and make my living as a professinoal PITA. Given the context in which your advice was rendered (e.g.- realtors and cash sellers) and your pointing out situations where earnest money is less of an issue (e.g.- motivated sellers w/o realtors), you were dead on. Furthermore, suggesting that one run a search for other views is not a refutation- or at least not a very good one. But of course, that’s the view of one other (proud!) PITA. My wife will back that characterization, just ask her at the convention!

See you there,

John Hyre

The Largest List of Chat Acronyms and Text Message Shorthand (IM, SMS) found of the Web - updated daily by NetLingo The Internet Dictionary: Online Dictionary of Internet Terms, Acronyms, Text Messaging, Smileys ;-) - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on March 01, 2002 at 22:57:28:

Kay,

Check out:

BTW, some of the acronyms can be cleaned up in order to receive a “G” rating.

AWGTHTGTTSA = Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Stuff Again
BTSOOM = Beats The Stuffing Out Of Me
FUBAR = Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition
FUBB = Fouled Up Beyond Belief
IFU = I Fouled Up
SH = Stuff Happens
SNAFU = Situation Normal, All Fouled Up
SOL = Sorry, Out of Luck
TARFU = Things Are Really Fouled Up

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX