Drug Trafficing Owner - Posted by C.O

Posted by Brent_IL on August 24, 2003 at 13:37:48:

Make certain there are no RICO issues.

I’d present him with the alternative of selling the house to you, using the money for a good drug case lawyer, and having to relocate to an area of his choice, or of doing nothing, using a Public Defender, being involuntarily relocated to a place of a judge?s choosing, and losing the house to foreclosure. \

Most dealers avoid cops. The girl, who could be dealing, will leave if you ask her to go and change the locks.

Drug Trafficing Owner - Posted by C.O

Posted by C.O on August 24, 2003 at 11:47:39:

Hi all,

An inlaw of mine boyfriend recently was jailed for drugs/child support,he purchased the house located in detroit through a disability settlement from an accident,he receives about $1400 a month,and from his bad habits:expensive cloths,cars,Drugs,etc…he was having difficulties paying the mortgage.The house is worth about $65,000 , needs some minor work and has a nice sized-lot next to it,his girl friend still lives in the house so they havent siezed it (or at least not yet). My question is… if he ends up doing HardTime, how can i get this house from this guy before it forcloses,the guy had this house for about three years and was still sleeping on the floor and selling drugs out of it.I think he’s pretty desperate.