Drive time - Posted by Eric Hayes

Posted by Eric Fl on October 25, 2000 at 07:20:00:

Thanks Jim!!

Drive time - Posted by Eric Hayes

Posted by Eric Hayes on October 24, 2000 at 12:42:56:

Hello everyone!

I?m a newbi that?s just finished the Sheets course and was wondering if there was anyone out there that has used his course in southern Fl? I live in the Keys were real estate is far and few between but I?m still willing to go to Miami for good dills. I was wondering if anyone has had the same dilemma of commuting 2 hours to buy properties. By the way I thought Sheet?s course was very informational and can?t wait to make my first deal.

Before you drive… - Posted by Jim LaVerdi (Phx_Az)

Posted by Jim LaVerdi (Phx_Az) on October 24, 2000 at 19:47:45:

Eric,

Being a “Newbie” you will drive all over the place to see properties and their owners. Time will heal all of this I promise. You will soon get tired of going from house to
house to house finding negetive results. I, personally won’t drive around the block anymore to see property, unless I have properly screened my seller over the phone and
know that they are ready to sign the deal up NOW!

Don’t think that there are none of these sellers out there because they are…By the bushels they are!

Keep up your efforts in running ads, posting flyers, handing out business cards, sending out letters etc. These “Motivated Sellers” will call. Then after pre screening them
over the phone by asking the right questions (sometimes you don’t even need to ask,) they’re begging you to take it, it’s then and only then that you get in your car to drive…
Otherwise you’ll be trying to motivate them and I’ve found that it just don’t work out to good that way!

Oh! When you do drive over after screening them and getting the right answers…Bring a Sales Agreement and get it signed. You’ll be surprised how easy it is then!

Best of Luck

Jim LaVerdi (Phx_Az)