doug timko - Posted by damion s newton

Posted by Doug on December 16, 1998 at 08:33:13:

Then get a pair of glasses idiot…

doug timko - Posted by damion s newton

Posted by damion s newton on December 14, 1998 at 21:06:07:

I had posted saturday on this board and you responded to my message. Iam interested in you showing me how to structure table funded deals and assist in financing.

Re: doug timko - Posted by Doug

Posted by Doug on December 15, 1998 at 02:19:43:

Joe I am a bit upset to say the least if you are implying I put this post up as a fake… I replyed to about 20 posts on sunday and again another handful tonite… I recently got on this board because it seemed like a good place to share views and experiences in Real Estate… Newton has been posting his request on this board since December 11th and if you did your homework you can see his previous post simply by searching the page for his name… I only responded to his request Sunday… Kiki offered him some advice as well back on the 11th post… I noticed you answer alot of posts in this forum and commend you on your volunteerism… But theres a new kid in town to help assist the newbie Investors and others that have questions so dont try and discredit me with some BS about me posting a fake post… I spent several hours this weekend offering insight and asistance to those in need and asked for nothing in return… I also think you art a bit Jealous that they called my name for help and not YOURS…

Joe lets not get into a discrediting contest because it would be quite ugly… I would expect an apology for that BS accusation and would remeber the laws of defermation of character…

Douglas Timko
notes4sale@yahoo.com

How not to do a fake post . . . - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on December 14, 1998 at 23:05:39:

See above post.

Joe

Re: doug timko - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on December 15, 1998 at 18:08:26:

Just calling them as I see them . . .

Joe