Double Close to a retail buyer? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by Kimberly (OK) on August 12, 2004 at 23:13:09:

Google “Option One Mortgage.” Look under “Partners” at the top and you’ll find someone local who can help you.

Kim

Double Close to a retail buyer? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on August 12, 2004 at 12:20:55:

Hi all. Does anyone know if there is a loan program that will allow me to flip (via double closing) to a retail buyer? I usually flip to cash Investors but there?s not enough room in this deal. I have a couple of friends who are house hunting and figured I?d try and make a few bucks while helping them out.

I don?t think it?s possible and will probably have to do a contract assignment but I figured I?d ask anyway.

Side note: An investor friend did mention that I might be able to get the buyer?s lender to extend a credit to me at closing. Has anyone dealt with this?

Re: Double Close to a retail buyer? - Posted by Barry (FL)

Posted by Barry (FL) on August 12, 2004 at 12:43:22:

I believe Option One has a program that doesn’t require seasoning. I did one like this 2 months ago for a 25k profit with no problems.

I’ve got a very good mortgage broker and require all my buyers to prequal through him. He knows the game and he doesn’t require an application fee.

Hope This Helps,
Barry (FL)

Re: Double Close to a retail buyer? - Posted by G. Willie

Posted by G. Willie on August 12, 2004 at 17:09:12:

Hello

Sister and B-I-L are in Deltona, Florida. They want to refinance home. Does your M. Broker cover Deltona area?

If yes, can I have contact information?

Thanks

G