Does the C.Sheets course cover fliping propertys? - Posted by Bruce

Posted by Tim Conde on October 21, 1998 at 12:49:32:

The course I took covered “acquiring” properties. What you do with them later, was your business. I know that he talks about it in the tapes where he’s making calls to people and taping them. But “flipping” wasn’t specifically covered, at least in the version of the course I have.

Tim

Does the C.Sheets course cover fliping propertys? - Posted by Bruce

Posted by Bruce on October 21, 1998 at 05:12:02:

Does the C.Sheets course cover fliping propertys??? :slight_smile:

Re: Does the C.Sheets course cover fliping - Posted by TD

Posted by TD on October 21, 1998 at 21:59:25:

Hi, Bruce,

Sheets covers a lot of topics, in that they are mentioned. But the depth of detail is not there for every subject.

He does state that his course is for either a 1st time homebuyer looking for a personal residence, or a 1st time investor looking for their first properties. As such, he focuses on income properties (buying to hold and rent out for positive income). He specifically recommends that the brand new investor start out with single-family homes.

Flips are something more “advanced”. Possibly check out Scott Britton’s material on this site, specifically, the “Sure Fire Quick Start” course. Or maybe one of the others available.

Whereas Sheets covers the very basics, most of the courses on this site focus in great detail on special areas, such as lease-options, foreclosures, rehabs, etc. Any one of them would make a good “next thing to study” after Sheets.

Hope this helps.

Good luck to you,

TD–

Re:Sheets course cover fliping propertys? - Posted by Tom NC

Posted by Tom NC on October 21, 1998 at 21:42:49:

I have had the course for three days, but I have only seen a few references so far (just now getting to the part of the course that deals w/actually making deals).

This is my experience, your results may vary!