Does it work? - Posted by Craig

Posted by JohnBoy on July 27, 2001 at 01:04:01:

Tension???

What tension?

Does it work? - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on May 11, 2000 at 13:50:16:

I have been a real estate spectator for last couple years. I live in LA area. I am wondering does this system work?

Re: Does it work? - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on May 14, 2000 at 17:19:43:

If you want to get an idea of what type of results you can expect if “YOU, the system, works it”, then read all the information on this site at the following links and get yourself ready for one mind blowing experience!

http://www.creonline.com/success.htm

http://www.creonline.com/art_menu.htm

Re: Does it work? - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on May 14, 2000 at 17:05:55:

Does what system work? I assume you’re refering to some of the courses out there? Those courses are not systems, they’re simply tools that have been tried and proven to work as creative techniques in order to solve a problem with a motivated seller. The system is YOU! Only if YOU take action and apply the knowledge given in those courses will anything work. YOU are the system that must work, the rest is only the tools you acquire and apply to your system. The more tools you have to work with, the more solutions you’re able to come up with to solve the problem. That’s all there is to it! Find the motivated seller, (Don’t look for properties, look for motivated sellers) find out what their problem is and what they NEED (not want, NEED) to solve that problem, and just do it! BINGO! You’ve just developed a system that works! YOU!!!

“You need the right tools, to do the job right!”

In this business, those tools are the “knowledge” you gain from all the courses available and the information available from this site. YOU are the system that MUST WORK IT!

Look at it like this:

The average person grows up going to school. They get a college education that qualifies them for a particular job in the field of their education. Once they get the job, does the education they got do all the work for them? No! THEY must do the work in order to produce results at their job. If they don’t WORK, they’re FIRED! The education they got that gave them the knowledge (the tools) to get that job doesn’t do the work for them. Therefore, the tools they got from that education is NOT a system that works. THEY are the system that MUST work by applying those tools they acquired through education. YOU are the system! Do YOU WORK?

All the tools in the world acquired through educating yourself won’t do a bit of good if you don’t WORK IT!

Does the system work? It does IF YOU DO!

JohnBoy

Re: Does it work? - Posted by JJ

Posted by JJ on July 27, 2001 at 24:58:31:

JohnBoy,
Kinda high on the tension scale aren’t you???
If you talk like you write, you need to sit down and rest awhile, your tension level seems to be way off the chart!
JJ