dealer licence - Posted by pearl (ATL)

Posted by pearl (ATL) on November 10, 2000 at 20:31:27:

Rick,thanks for the reply.The GA. manufacturing housing Div. put me in touch with the ins. comm. office.Are you also doing lonnie deals in GA?

dealer licence - Posted by pearl (ATL)

Posted by pearl (ATL) on November 07, 2000 at 19:37:22:

If I choose mobile home purchases and resell with owner financing as my real estate investing.where do I go to obtain a dealers licence as lonnie suggest,in order to by pass having your name on all title transfers.and how much does this cost on an average in any state.Thank all of you who post on this site.you truly do help us newbies.

Re: dealer licence - Posted by rick segers

Posted by rick segers on November 10, 2000 at 20:02:37:

I’m assuming you’re in Georgia. Go to the Insurance Commissioner’s office, Fire Safety division. They can send you a packet of all the information.

Re: dealer licence - Posted by Tami Call

Posted by Tami Call on November 08, 2000 at 09:59:24:

In my state (Michigan) there is a government agency that regulates manufactured housing sales. I called that division and asked whether I would have to have a license and they offered to send me a “dealer packet.” I recommend asking a local dealer the name of the agency and contacting that department directly. I don’t know how much it costs since I just requested my packet yesterday. Good luck!