Creative financing - Posted by et21

Posted by SueC on October 13, 2000 at 07:29:21:

I’d bet they understand your concept very well! Which is why they don’t want to take the deal! What kind of terms are you offering them? And what kind of track record do you have as an investor? If you don’t hav one, I can understand their being reluctant - this is their paycheck! They can’t eat a note. If you were flipping or something, and could guarantee payment in a short term, when the property is sold, that might work a little better.

Creative financing - Posted by et21

Posted by et21 on October 12, 2000 at 22:38:39:

I live in Douglasville, GA (outside of Atlanta) and have been trying to find agents that are willing to take their commission in the form of a note and I have been given every reason why thay cannot do it or they never heard of such a thing. Any suggestions on how to explain this process to them or entice them. Even if I am not able to convince the selling agent to bite I would still like to have an agent I could call that would take their part in a note to close the deal. I would appreciate any contacts in the Atlanta area that do understand this concept. Thanks

Re: Creative financing - Posted by dewCO

Posted by dewCO on October 13, 2000 at 21:51:17:

You’re basically paddling upstream on this issue. Spend more time on finding motivated sellers without angents.