Course on becoming HML? - Posted by Aaron-TX

Posted by Michelle on December 28, 2002 at 10:17:08:

I am looking to do the same thing thin, buy 2nd TDs on propertied that need rehab. I am just beginning to explore this avenue, so I’m not much help yet, but I was told to invest in a pension plan, then let your plan purchase the TDs. I guess this is for tax reasons. Get a consultation with a CPA or investment broker, that is what I am doing after the first of the year. I’m sure they can give you sound advise on how to proceed.

Course on becoming HML? - Posted by Aaron-TX

Posted by Aaron-TX on December 09, 2002 at 13:00:51:

Anyone know of a course that teaches how to become a hard money lender? I want to use a portion of my bank account for lending in addition to doing my own deals.

Any courses out there? I tried searching but other than the 1001 posts on “What’s a hard money lenter?”, “I’m looking for a hard money lender”, and “How to use Hard Money”, I can’t found anything on BEING a hard money lender.

Thanks

Re: Course on becoming HML? - Posted by Michelle

Posted by Michelle on December 28, 2002 at 10:17:41:

I am looking to do the same thing thing, buy 2nd TDs on propertied that need rehab. I am just beginning to explore this avenue, so I’m not much help yet, but I was told to invest in a pension plan, then let your plan purchase the TDs. I guess this is for tax reasons. Get a consultation with a CPA or investment broker, that is what I am doing after the first of the year. I’m sure they can give you sound advise on how to proceed.