Cost of lenders workshop in Atlanta - Posted by Jim

Posted by jeff sprunger on January 20, 2005 at 20:21:21:

I was hooked before the run down, but thanks!!! that is a hefty price and you didn’t answer the question. sure the price includes 3 action packed days, but what else does it include? Hotel, meals…what? anything? is there a block of rooms reserved at the hotel it takes place?

Cost of lenders workshop in Atlanta - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on January 20, 2005 at 09:25:58:

I have looked but can’t seem to find the price of admission? I know you have to pre-quailify, and I am qualified, just would like to know the price. Can someone please tell me? Does the price include hotel?

Re: Cost of lenders workshop in Atlanta - Posted by William

Posted by William on January 20, 2005 at 18:46:30:

I went last June and it was well worth it. I’ve done pretty well and Ed and Terry gave me some great guidance before and after the workshop.

Best Regards,

William

Re: Cost of lenders workshop in Atlanta - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on January 20, 2005 at 14:21:51:

Jim:

$10,000!

Just kidding!

First, let me tell you that this IS NOT a beginner workshop. And yes I know many beginner workshops sell for $3,000, $4,000 or $5,000.

This workshop is an INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED workshop! So you would think it would sell for $10,000 or up, but that’s not the case either.

To begin with (after you read the detail about the workshop - here’s the link: How To Get Lenders
Fighting To Give You Money) realize you must “Qualify” for this workshop. That is to say, you must have done a deal or two at the very minimum! It would not be fair to you to take your money and leave you in the dust! You will have to speak the language in order to keep up with the pace of the workshop. We simply don’t have the time to bring you through the “basics” at this workshop.

After three fully-packed days covering material about lenders, banks, packaging, negotiating, bank notes, structure, small deals, big deals, etc., etc., etc., we then spend a full three months working with each attendee “tailoring” what you’ve learned in the “three days” to you and your market place. That is, we help you to apply the principles and the concepts taught in the real light of your market place. This is one of the reasons this workshop has been so very successful for those who take the information and run with it. This is real world information applied in YOUR real world situation!

What would you be willing to pay for such a training program? What would it be worth to have two very experienced investors spend three days with you, teach you all the secrets they have learned, over the last 30 years of doing deals, about getting money from banks and other lenders, make many of those lending sources available to you, be willing to hold your hand right through any , packaging, presentation, negotiation, funding and closing necessary to get your deal closed? And you get to keep ALL the profit! If these same investors showed you a way to eventually set up a “working” Credit Line with those same banks for $100,000, $200,000, $300,000 or even more (see link: $850,000 Line of Credit OR $300,000 Line of Credit) so you could pay cash for any deal you wanted to do, what would that be worth?

If you had THAT KIND OF BACKUP, THOSE KINDS OF RESOURCES, and all you had to do was pick up a phone to use them, what would you do? Would you take advantage of a connection like that?

Most investors are willing to SPLIT EVERY DEAL with an investor who can provide that kind of experience, those kinds of connections, and such skilled advise to get the deal done.

So, in an effort to answer to your question, I ask, would you be willing to pay the same as it costs to have escrow close one deal for you?

$3495.00 (one time)

Deal? or not a deal?

As, Jim Piper says, "I can assure you that the one BIG mistake made here was that Ed and Terry UNDERPRICED this workshop!!?