Conti and Finkel mentorship or intensive trainings - Posted by Chyna

Posted by Gary (MO) on September 01, 2004 at 13:45:45:

I also looked at doing their mentorship and posted a similar question that you have on several re boards and got similar negative answers.

For me though, what made me decide not to pursue it any further with them was their own web site. I perused their board and looked at the many entries asking how their mentor students could get their money back. Basically the answer was “we’ll have to see if you qualify for a refund…”

Hope that helps…

Conti and Finkel mentorship or intensive trainings - Posted by Chyna

Posted by Chyna on September 01, 2004 at 13:10:32:

I’ve been searching the archives for some first-hand info about the Conti/Finkel mentorship program and their three day intensive trainings. I’ve found a lot of advice…“save your money” and “join an RE investment group instead”…but seemingly from people who have never done either the mentorship or the trainings.

Please, if anyone has actually ever DONE one of these, I’d be very interested in hearing your impressions. Was it worth the expense to you? What did you like or dislike about it? Any other info?

Thanks very much,
Chyna
AranyaSphynx@aol.com

Re: Conti and Finkel mentorship - Posted by Clair-MO

Posted by Clair-MO on September 03, 2004 at 17:15:07:

Chyna, You need to understand that the investors who said the things you stated were successful investors. Not every successful investor took a mentorship by gurus, so if you doubt the advice of successful investors, do what you have already made up your mind by doing the mentorship! I’m not speaking badly of Conti and Finkel’s mentorship but don’t discount the advice you received from other investors. We learn from each other and its free!

Re: Conti and Finkel mentorship/ I disagree - Posted by bob g

Posted by bob g on September 03, 2004 at 16:24:20:

Samson learned from them and is financially free and highly recommmends them. He has been on vacation but go back say 8 wks. and read all his posts. You can contact him when he is back. He does say they will not “Personally” mentor you but they do have great coaches. Their CD of forms is excellent. If Samson’s
testimony helps the refund issue is irrelevant. You should start with their 3 books then maybe their Lease Option course or Subject To course. Also, they have partnered with Rich Dad’s CPA( Diane Kennedy) www.taxloopholes.com and she has 50 plus homes personally using conti/finkel methods. Good Success !!