Comparing Myers' vs. Cook's Course on Flipping - Posted by Sebastian

Posted by Sebastian on July 22, 2001 at 10:58:43:

Thanks!

Kevin’s course, like everyone, else is based on personal experience and opinions. =)

From what I can tell by reading Scott’s article and his chat room script, he and Kevin have very similar techniques…

However, Scott differs a bit when it comes to using Realtors™ (Kevin does NOT!) and calculating total costs… Again, each has his own particular way of doing things, I think its up to us to go out and try to learn what is best for our specific personality types, actual market realities, and situations… =)

Best of Success to you as well! Sebastian

Comparing Myers’ vs. Cook’s Course on Flipping - Posted by Sebastian

Posted by Sebastian on July 22, 2001 at 07:13:14:

Wondering if anyone out there has compared Kevin Myers’ and Steve’s courses?

Last year I purchased Kevin’s course on Quick Flips… Yesterday I ran into Steve Cook’s new course…

Can anyone provide feedback on contents of Steve’s course. I’m NOT questioning his integrity nor his character, just making sure I’m being a good steward with my funds. =)

Many thanks in advance! Sebastian

Re: Comparing Myers’ vs. Cook’s Course on Flipping - Posted by Robin

Posted by Robin on July 22, 2001 at 10:17:04:

I am not familiar with Myers - but I have been very interested in Cook’s course on flipping. Has anyone purchased Stephen Cook’s course? Any comments about the content and how you utilized the course?

Re: Comparing Myers’ vs. Cook’s Course on Flipping - Posted by Real estate Newbie

Posted by Real estate Newbie on July 22, 2001 at 10:15:04:

Sebastian:
I was like thinking if you got Bill Bronchick’s Flipping Properties from a bookstore that it would be like a good primer or good to start reading since it is only $18 to $20. I read Steve Cook’s book. I think Bill Bronchick’s Flipping Properties book would supplement his Steve’s course well.

One thing about Steve Cook’s course is that you have a 60 day money back guarantee. It is probably twice as more than Kevin Myer’s course. But Kevin Myer’s does not offer a money back guarantee any more. I think you do a get phone support with Kevin Myer’s course. But Steve is excellent about responding via e-mail.

Steve’s book is not bad or shall I say good. I dont know about Kevin Myer’s course though.

What is the cost of Kevin Myer’s course $80?

Well I am sure if you get one bit of information that works than any course is valuable.

Well it is not an easy decision to make.

So, good luck.:slight_smile:

Real estate newbie