cc:JohnBoy - Posted by Chris

Posted by JohnBoy on April 25, 2002 at 10:16:43:

If someone e-mails you privately from this board then whatever you two chose to do after that is your business. But if someone posts a question on this board then instead of e-mailing your responses to them privately, why not post your answers here on the board so everyone reading the posts can benefit from it? That is what makes this place such a great place to come to where people can learn. There are thousands of readers that come here and don’t post questions. They mostly read the posts already posted here. So those people would benefit to any answers that are being given to someone elses questions. If you only respond to the poster privately then everyone else doesn’t get to benefit from it. This is what the main purpose of these boards are here for. So everyone can benefit from each others posts, not just the person posting the questions. So don’t e-mail anything, just post your responses here on the board so the other 40,000 readers coming here can benefit from it.

If someone choses to e-mail you privately then that is your business and entirely a separate matter.

cc:JohnBoy - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on April 24, 2002 at 20:54:02:

Hello JohnBoy:

After responding to your post of today, I had an idea–if you send me your email address I’ll cc: you on any emails I send people on the forum in the future (are you laughing?) Chris