cash flow properties - Posted by dontjustrent

Posted by Benoit on April 22, 2009 at 12:55:08:

I am real Estate investor I buy and sale mortgage please e-mail me : Benoitnanadoum@yahoo.com or call me 646-299-2160

cash flow properties - Posted by dontjustrent

Posted by dontjustrent on April 22, 2009 at 10:35:25:

As quick as I can,
I need and want to get started in creative financing. I come around lots of houses with great monthly cashflow (rents) in California (S.F. Bay Area). Example:

sell price: $100,000 or less (100+ house currently)
rents go for: $1300 - 1800 for 3beds/1.5baths min.

that is 400-900 profit monthly.

currently:
4untis with 3bed/1.5baths on each unit going for 125k. Rents in the area go for $1,100 minimum (as high as $1850). That is a few thousand in cash flow.

I can help you lease-option the houses to tenat buyers.

My problem:
I have the will,guts,desire and everything else plus chips that someone may need, but I have bad credit and very little cash myself, but I do have a job that is now paying me $3500 monthly take home and I have been here for 2 years. (stubs to show)

I want out of this 9 to 5.

SOMEONE WORK WITH ME! MENTOR ME! SHOW ME! COME ON, THINK OF SOMETHING CREATIVE TO HELP OUT! I CAN DO THE DIRTY WORK! I JUST WANT TO MAKE SOME MONEY!

I can start by managing some properties while I save money to become your partner. I can market,buy,sell, trade, anything thats needed. I am looking for a long term CAREER in this business.

I GUARANTEE THAT ONE DAY, YOU WILL ASK ME FOR HELP! REMEMBER MY USER NAME! I WILL MAKE IT, WITH OR WITHOUT YOU! I GUARANTEE IT!

Hope to hear from someone soon!!!

I dont want to stay in the sidelines! I am smart enough to know that that is not the right way of dealing with this “crisis”.

THANK YOU.

P.S. I WILL LEASE OPTION A HOUSE FROM YOU IF POSSIBLE. WHATEVER TO GET STARTED. TALK TO ME!

Re: cash flow properties - Posted by Florence

Posted by Florence on April 25, 2009 at 19:21:18:

THAT’S THE SPIRIT! NEVER GIVE UP!
You got lots of POTENTIAL in you, you just need some Encouragement and Head to Freedom direction. I have some suggestions, because I am like you too. Lots of Potential but little time. ANYWAYS,
I can only suggest but it’s all up to you.

1. Since you’ve come to realize lots of houses with great cash flows(rents), why not start buying some of the houses using owner-financing? You own the house, and you lease-option them to tenant-buyers(since you know how to). Buy lots of them using owner-financing.
  2. Earn $$$ as a FINDER-as to tenant buyers. Offer your service to the Homesellers that you’ll come up with a Buyer/Tenant-Buyer for a Fee of said 3%-5% if the house sells.
    OR
    You can earn money by simply using Simultaneous Closing, as to Buying a House (usually Owner-Financing Homes works best- that’s why I love 'em) get into contract with the homeseller, and find/come up with the end-buyer for that same property, selling the house to the end-buyer and everybody WIN AT CLOSING. IT’S PAYDAY!
    VERY SIMPLE, YOU JUST NEED TO GET INTO ACTION. With somebody with bad credits and very little money, being creative will make them fortunate in every way. I suggest working with seller-financed homes as a start, because hardly anyone in your situation will be approve from banks- you might though if you have at least 20% down-in these tough economic times… I would like to keep in touch with you every now and then to check on any updates.
    I myself am a NoteBuyer working with several other NoteBuyers in our area, I’m also direct with other Note Buyers all across the US. Thank you and you have a Wonderful weekend. Talk with you later… please add my email addy.