CARLTONS COURSE IN NEW YORK - Posted by Marianna

Posted by tiger2626 on August 26, 2002 at 11:44:56:

I dont have the answer to your question but I will tell you this. I bought his program in 1998. I read it and was excited but like you, had no money. Well, I still dont have much money but I am doing alot better than i was then. Back in 1998, I was working full time and going to college full time. I really didnt have a few hours to spare. Now I do. I am trying to do my first deal now and dont know how it will go. Property here in North Carolina is very expensive (in my eyes). I am having a hard time finding the “right” properties to buy. But I am sure there are some out there. I dont know about NY but i imagine its expensive there too. But, the program does offer alot of helpful info and i think it was worth th money. Jut think, if it helps you purchase just 1 property, then it paid for itself.

Good luck.

CARLTONS COURSE IN NEW YORK - Posted by Marianna

Posted by Marianna on August 26, 2002 at 03:10:10:

Hi, my name is Marianna and I am currently residing in Brooklyn, NY. I would like to know if anyone had any success utilizing Carlton Sheets course in the 5 boroughs in particular. Whether it be the no money down of just his principles. The reason why I am so concerned is that I do not have much or actually any spare money to invest in real estate. Therefore I need to know if purchasing his course is even worth it for me or any New Yorker? Althogh I would really like to get into real eastate asap. I am convinced that it is posible and I need to know if Carltons course can help me acheive my dream here in the Big Apple? Thank you in advance for any light that you can shead on this topic. My email address is essie269@hotmail.com

Marianna