Carlton Sheets Questions - Posted by Tanya

Posted by John Dolson on June 17, 2001 at 11:19:14:

I tried his strategy and they don’t work!

Carlton Sheets Questions - Posted by Tanya

Posted by Tanya on June 14, 2001 at 15:15:56:

Is there anyone out there who is currently following the C.S. program in Portland, Oregon. Has anyone taken the classes offered by C.S. and what did you think, was it worth the time or did you feel that reading the home course was just as good.

Re: Carlton Sheets Questions - Posted by Dallas Allbritton

Posted by Dallas Allbritton on June 19, 2001 at 19:51:24:

I read the other posts and it appears that there are a lot of points of view so I will add mine.

1. I am not aware of a “coaching” service offered by Sheets but I’ve been using his program in my mortgage business and personal real estate investing business for several years with a lot of success.

2. Sheets is not the only person that talks about & teaches what is in his program but I liked the way it was laid out.

3. If you are looking for a “coach” you have to be careful and SURE that the coach has your success in heart and not just you wallet. I have been coaching investors for some time and until recently I only charged for the deals they were able to complete. Now I charge a small monthly or annual fee depending on how they want to pay. If you work with someone BE SURE they can do & have DONE what they are telling you to do AND THEY CAN PROVE IT!!

Re: Carlton Sheets Questions - Posted by Tanya

Posted by Tanya on June 16, 2001 at 22:12:00:

Tanya I am trying it here in Portland, I believe you need to chose the right area. It doesn’t work in all area’s it’s a guide book never rely on anything totally you need to do ALOT of your investigating;into financing, agents, title companies, each subject comes with it’s own vocabulary and variables. I’ve just started myself and am going to give Randy Smith of Invest Northwest a call, (an investor’s club)they have meetings at Gateway (S.E.99th & Glisan)Izzy’s on the 1st monday of every month at 6:30. From all that I’ve read in books or found on these message boards, coaches and materials get you going but to really learn anything you need to do the whole process and you need to be a bulldog don’t let go keep on plugging, I have that mentality and I’m determined no matter who say’s what. Let me know what you decide. chris