Carlton Sheets - Posted by Joel McKinney

Posted by Ron on September 23, 2001 at 13:56:40:

I found the course to be helpful. I think a lot of people procrastinate & don’t apply themselves to get their first deal. After you break the barrier on the first one it’s easy to grow if you stick to it. It’s like another job but the long term rewards are good! Good luck!!!

Carlton Sheets - Posted by Joel McKinney

Posted by Joel McKinney on September 21, 2001 at 10:36:47:

I guess he caught my attention when I had my guard down. I put in an order for the program at 4:00 A.M. this morning. Then started doing some research on what I had done and found out that there are quite a number of people that have had bad experience with this program. I have read about unauthorized charges and length return policies. I live in the Northern Subs. of Atlanta and would like to know if there is anyone from the same area that has tried the program and what their experiences have been. I don’t expect miracles from the program I am more interested in getting my feet wet in RE.
Thanks,
Joel

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Courtney M.

Posted by Courtney M. on September 25, 2001 at 11:53:18:

I guess i’ll start off by saying i’m cheap,but i guess thats how i have the things i want. Now i’d like 2 say that i’d like 2 review the Carlton Sheets program b/c i’m also a skeptic…so i guess what i’m saying is can any1 in the TX area who would like 2 review the program w/ me. I would like 2 start investing & possibly ,by use of the program, develope a land inquiry that would be a million dollar investment in itself. I’d really like 2 get involved in this program & any consideration of my plea would greatly be appreciated.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by terryr

Posted by terryr on September 24, 2001 at 14:26:45:

i have made roughly $20000 since the first of this year using carleton’s course as a base - i put in $27 of my own to start

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by MikeD

Posted by MikeD on September 21, 2001 at 21:04:36:

Joel - Robert Shemin, a millionaire investor from Nashville says: “I believe everyone’s materials are great. Why? Because if you just get one idea out of anyone’s course materials, that idea may be worth $3,000, $5,000, or $10,000. I have personally bought and kept every course, book, and tape I can find and it has been well worth the more than $18,000 I have spent doing it.” Carleton’s course will give you at least one good idea. . . .

Re: Carleton Sheets - Posted by bob

Posted by bob on September 22, 2001 at 08:53:27:

People can be negative about everything. Get the program - study it & JUST DO IT…

Good Luck & Good Investing!!!