Carlton Sheets - Posted by Anthony

Posted by JK on December 13, 2000 at 03:48:17:

Here! Here ! . . .Joel

Carlton Sheets - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on December 06, 2000 at 24:15:00:

I just finished watching the infomercial on Carlton Sheets. I am a physician in training and make almost $50,000 per year. I line in NY and would love to buy a house with no money down for my family. PLease someone, help me with some ways to buy a property with no money down.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by will

Posted by will on December 12, 2000 at 20:54:16:

sheets will get you started w/basic info , it,s an excellent course for beginners .legrand can be the next step .

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy

Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy on December 06, 2000 at 03:03:19:

Oh, one other thing about Carleton Sheets. If you follow his stuff, you’ll be leveraged to the max (lots of debt you’re personally signed for). That type of lifestyle is not for me!

I’d rather get the properties but not be personally liable for anything and only have the property and the money in the property at risk!

G-Man

Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy on December 06, 2000 at 02:59:50:

I purchased the Carlton Sheets No Down Payment course and thought it had some great information in it. I think it’s great for beginners as he explained everything in a fashion I could understand.

Having said that however, I also purchased Ron LeGrand’s Cash Flow Systems courses and think those are much better.

Just my 2 cents worth…

G-Man

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Steve Tyson

Posted by Steve Tyson on December 06, 2000 at 24:27:31:

Carlton Sheets is selling worthless information. It may have worked in our economy back in the seventies but no more. He is making money off of people like you. There are hundreds more just like him. Don Lapre is another selling the same promises. They both operate out of South Florida and make their money off of the quanity of information they sell and definitely not the quality. I wouldn’t take the time to write this but I hate to see these scammers take your money. Find a good Registered Realtor, check them out with the BBB, and you can get a home with nothing down if you are willing to pay the interest rate. Interest Rates are heading down in 2001 so the long you can hold off the better rate you can get. Trust Me. I am an economist.
Respectfully,
Steve Tyson
Try to call Carlton Sheets or the Florida Realty Association and ask about him.

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Joel

Posted by Joel on December 11, 2000 at 13:09:51:

G-man

You clearly have not read Sheets. You are incorrect and should read the entire book, not just the first page when you make statements.

Joel

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Joel

Posted by Joel on December 11, 2000 at 13:14:41:

Steve,

I am amazed that you have such power. Many other economists and money managers are wrong, but Steve Tyson has a has a direct line into the future. Tell me Steve, since the greatest minds in the world are having problems with this, would you please tell me what the Dow and Nasdaq will close at on 12/31/01?

Please do not spew your silly opinions without even doing the slightest amount of research. There are many people, including myself who have legally bought with no money down, and I have read and used Sheets course.

Trust me, I am a Creative Real Estate Investor.

Respectfully,

Joel

Posted by Geoffrey Faivre-Malloy on December 11, 2000 at 13:47:25:

Man, you guys are ruthless at times :wink:

I have read sheets and listened to the audios as well.

HOWEVER - I have never professed to be perfect and thus, based on your statement, I’ll go back and go through the course again. I must admit that the Sheets course was the first one I went through. As a result, it’s possible I missed some techniques.

G-Man