Carlton Sheets group(s) in Los Angeles area - Posted by Joe

Posted by keith on July 25, 2001 at 17:36:11:

Hello Larry I live in Long Beach also and have not had any success. Email me and lets talk to see if there is any properties we can work on…

Carlton Sheets group(s) in Los Angeles area - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on April 30, 2001 at 16:59:08:

Have not done well at all in contacting anyone in Los Angeles area who are members of CASH club(s) and/or have purchased Sheets courses. (I have several). Have tried unsuccessfully to find anyone with similar interests. Have gotten only 2 responses in my efforts in almost a month or more. Any suggestions?? THANKS.

Re: Carlton Sheets group(s) in Los Angeles area - Posted by Gretchen Marrujo

Posted by Gretchen Marrujo on April 30, 2001 at 20:38:37:

I have bought the program. I live in the High Desert area. (Victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley area of the desert.). I really want to put this program to the test. I work part time, mother of 3 kids (12, 9, &7), usually I coach during basketball season, I am also a student at the college here, and I work out faithlly to body build. I know, I have alot on my plate, but I want to be independant financially and respectively. If you have any tips, please email me back. Also just let me know you received this alright. Thank you.
Respectfully,

Gretchen

Re: Carlton Sheets group(s) in Los Angeles area - Posted by Larry Cahill

Posted by Larry Cahill on May 01, 2001 at 16:46:33:

I just started Carlton Sheets course and it looks pretty good if you are willing to do what they tell you to do and not drag your feet. Like any job or career, half the job is learning the terminology. (talking the talk) It sounds like you might need to give up something and commit the time saved to learning and practicing real estate. I’m finding that it does take a lot of time at first, simply, because I am not familiar with the terminology or some of the concepts. Practice makes perfect but you must commit the time to the learning phase of the program.
Good luck to you! (and to me)

Re: Carlton Sheets group(s) in Los Angeles area - Posted by Gretchen

Posted by Gretchen on May 01, 2001 at 16:42:20:

Gretchen, Thanks for your reply. Have sought other Sheets course groups in Los Angeles area to sort of network. Have not been very successful. I heard Carleton on one of his tapes mention CASH groups/clubs around the country “including the West Coast”. To quote him. I can’t seem to connect…I’m kind of just learning the computer “messages” thing and maybe I am not clear enough in my inquiry. THANKS MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER. IT’S PRETTY UP IN YOUR AREA AND IT’S REALLY GROWING, HUH?

Posted by Larry Cahill on May 02, 2001 at 17:10:29:

It’s nice here, but there are oppertunities everywhere. I’m in the LongBeach area looking for an investment club also.

Posted by Larry Cahill on May 01, 2001 at 16:52:15:

It’s nice here, but there are oppertunities everywhere. I’m in the LongBeach area looking for an investment club also.

Re: Carlton Sheets group(s) in Los Angeles area - Posted by Marc Sarbarneck

Posted by Marc Sarbarneck on June 26, 2001 at 22:54:37:

Hi Larry,
My studies per Carlton’s progam begun 2 weeks ago, and I’m committed to making it happen. I too would love to connect with a CASH Club, yet have not found one. I live in Costa Mesa, CA and if you would like to stay in touch network, etc… let me know.
Regards,
Marc

Posted by Larry Cahill on June 26, 2001 at 23:44:50:

I would definately like to stay in touch. Networking is always helpful. If you do find a cash club, please let me know. I live in LongBeach,Ca Did you sign up for the mentoring program??