Carlton Sheets Computer Toolkit? - Posted by Ross Woolf

Posted by Ross Woolf on July 23, 2001 at 24:15:09:

Thanks for the input. I suspect that is why they don’t put any screen shots or give more detailed info about the software on their website. I think I’ll pass for now.

Carlton Sheets Computer Toolkit? - Posted by Ross Woolf

Posted by Ross Woolf on July 22, 2001 at 12:48:40:

Carlton Sheets sells a software product called the Computer Toolkit. It is described below:

“Carleton’s exclusive software was designed to make it easy for you to calculate your profit before and after you buy property, helping you to make smarter, more profitable decisions. And as an extra bonus, this real estate software contains a property management tool that makes managing your properties efficient, effective, and easy!”

Has anyone used this? Is it worth the money? Is the property management portion worth anything? The price isn’t too bad if it is any good, but they don’t give much info on it. Any comments appreciated.

Re: Carlton Sheets Computer Toolkit? - Posted by Sebastian

Posted by Sebastian on July 22, 2001 at 17:57:30:

Ross,

As part of my initial purchase of the CS system, I purchased the accompanying software…

IF you’re computer savvy, you’ll immediately notice the outdated code within the analysis and management sections. Reminds me of circa early to mid 90’s code. VERY basic! I honestly expected something to wow me, considering the amount of information contained in the CS book(s)…

BOTTOM LINE: I’ll exercise the refund policy on this product!

Let me close with this thought: If a product has a refund policy, you really only risk the shipping and handling costs to check it out. Just because it didn’t meet my expectations, doesn’t mean you can’t use it for your purposes.

Hope this helps? Sebastian