Carlton Sheets Coaching Program - Posted by Robin

Posted by asdf on July 21, 2001 at 24:28:09:

Apply the knowledge you were given in the course!! It works!! (hint) look for lease options or rent to owns in your paper, learn how to effectively negotiate and make lotsa money!!

Carlton Sheets Coaching Program - Posted by Robin

Posted by Robin on July 20, 2001 at 15:00:17:

I would like to know if anyone would be interested in posting their positive experience with the coaching program with Carlton Sheets. I was contacted recently about the program and have read most all of the comments on this board - however I have not seen any followups. Anyone out there with a progress report of their success?

Re: Carlton Sheets Coaching Program - Posted by Monawar Ahmad

Posted by Monawar Ahmad on July 20, 2001 at 15:16:37:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchased Carlton sheet’s No Money Down Real Estate Investing program about 6 months ago. Unfortunatly I got laid off from my regular work soon after I purchased this program. I have been tring to make this program work but I am approaching a lot off road blocks. I need some one’s advise as to how to go about making this program a success. My credit is not great nor I have any spare money.
Could some one please give some positive feed back to make this program work. So far I think that this program is another scam unless I could get some advise to make this program a Success.

Please send me an email at monawara@hotmail.com regarding any feedback about “Real Estate Investing No Money Down”

Thanks