carlton carlton carlton - Posted by Les D

Posted by SueC on June 28, 2001 at 07:25:52:

There are lots of posts here every day about how to get started, not to mention in the archives. Read the How To and Money Making Ideas here on CRE, read the posts, search the archives, etc. etc.

if you dont’ want to buy a course, buy a book: Nothing Down For The 90’s by Robert Allen, or 5 Magic Paths to Making A Fortune In Real Estate by James Lumley, about $25 and $15 respectively at your local big box bookstore.

Good luck!

carlton carlton carlton - Posted by Les D

Posted by Les D on June 28, 2001 at 24:52:34:

I need help in getting started. i read and listen to the information. but find that it is to confusing. what do you have?

Re: carlton carlton carlton - Posted by angela

Posted by angela on June 28, 2001 at 12:18:12:

I agree with the others, this site can be a gold mine of information. Soak it up like a sponge! You may also check your local library for books on real estate investing that you can BORROW vs. buy. Good luck! Angela

Re: carlton carlton carlton - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on June 28, 2001 at 09:50:09:

Les,

Do as Sue suggests and read all the free info on this site first…the how to articles, success stories, and newsgroup posts and THEN go back and read carltons stuff…maybe then it’ll make sense to you.

IN my opinion, if you have ANY course and this website you CAN DO A DEAL. Les, it’s just gonna take some time for you to familiarize (sp??) yourself with the different techniques.

Don’t be afraid to post more questions here!

Good luck,

CAREY