Carleton Sheets Student in Los Angeles - Posted by Metra Lynn Eves

Posted by Keith on July 25, 2001 at 17:43:18:

Hello could you let me know who is your soure for financing thank you.

Carleton Sheets Student in Los Angeles - Posted by Metra Lynn Eves

Posted by Metra Lynn Eves on June 29, 2000 at 23:28:16:

I purchased the course in April and I am currently in the middle of a chapter 7 bankruptcy. Can I get started investing anyway? CS repeats throughout the course that you DON’T NEED CREDIT TO BUY REAL ESTATE. How true is this? What if your credit down right sucks?
Also, where do I look for property in Los Angeles? I’m interested in starting out with small multi-families. I realize that single-families in my area cannot command the rents required to cover the costs of ownership. Unless I get on the (14) fwy and go to the boonies. My car won’t make it. HELP!!

Re: Carleton Sheets Student in Los Angeles - Posted by TIM COMER

Posted by TIM COMER on July 02, 2000 at 08:16:15:

I AM ALSO A SHEETS GRAD,IF YOU HAVE NO CREDIT YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON LEASE OPTIONS,I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL PROPERTIES THIS WAY AND CURRENTLY SETTING UP A LIMITED PARTNERSHIP TO OBTAIN CASH FOR CLOSING COST AND REHAB.DONT GIVE UP,IHAVE SPENT 15 YEARS BUYING SO CALLED COURSES,CARLTON IS FAR THE BEST IN THE MARKET.

Re: Carleton Sheets Student in Los Angeles - Posted by keih

Posted by keih on July 25, 2001 at 17:41:04:

I would like to talk to you about your lease opt. email me thanks.

Re: Carleton Sheets Student in Los Angeles - Posted by Linn

Posted by Linn on July 02, 2000 at 09:32:29:

I am also in the LA area and was in the same position. I have used lease-options but they often require more money than what I had. There are more creative ways to buy without good credit. (plus ther really ARE lenders who will lend to you ) You just may not want the points and interest rate they will offer you.

Re: Carleton Sheets Student in Los Angeles - Posted by TIM COMER

Posted by TIM COMER on July 02, 2000 at 10:07:43:

I DONT LIVE IN LA,I LIVE IN NW OHIO.SORRY ABOUT THE MISUNDERSTANDING.I HAVE YET TO FIND A BANK TO FINANCE SOMEONE WITH BAD CREDIT.I USE PRIVATE SOURCES TO OBTAIN CAPITAL,USUALLY ON A 50/50 SPLIT.

Re: Carleton Sheets Student in Los Angeles - Posted by Calvin Winston

Posted by Calvin Winston on July 07, 2000 at 01:27:37:

I have a very good source for financing in Los Angeles

Re: Carleton Sheets Student in Los Angeles - Posted by Joe Hardy

Posted by Joe Hardy on July 02, 2000 at 21:56:27:

I too live in the Los Angeles area and I purchased the CS course as well. After careful evaluation I feel that the course is somewhat valuable, but some parts don’t appear to be relavent to this areas situations. I too want to deal in lease options

Joe