Carl Abe - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Norma Conner on December 22, 2001 at 06:10:10:

Dear Sir:

I saw your posting on the message board and decided to ask your opinion. I am currently unemployed because of the World Trade Center terrorist attack. I am looking for a financial system that will provide some future security. I would like to know how long did it take for you to earn income with Russ Dalbey’s system?

Carl Abe - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on July 17, 2001 at 02:43:20:

Does anyone have Carl Abes’ note course. If so, would you be willing to sell it? I’m looking for all his courses and I’m willing to pay for them if they are complete and in good condition.
Thank you.

Yes, I do… - Posted by Douglas

Posted by Douglas on July 27, 2001 at 09:40:46:

Was going to put on Ebay shortly but will hold up if you prefer to purchase outright.

Re: Carl Abe - Posted by Tommy S

Posted by Tommy S on July 17, 2001 at 14:54:38:

Carl Abe “Mr. Mortgage” passed away and from what I understand Russ Dalbey with America’s Note Network purchased his subscriber list,materials, etc. Evidently this then allowed Russ to appoint himself as as the new note “Guru”, although his practical and real world experienee in buying & investing in seller financed notes may be questionable…

Re: Carl Abe - Posted by Earl

Posted by Earl on July 18, 2001 at 14:20:49:

Tommy,

You know I have to take offense!

Although I am not associated with America’s Note Network, other than having them teach me the cash flow business, I feel it’s just right to come to their defense.

I don’t know if you have subscribed to Russ Dalbey’s America’s Note Network, or if you have purchased Russ’s program Winning In The Cash Flow Business, or if you have read about some of the people like me who have been successful, have you? There are hundreds and hundreds of them on their web site.

I doubt that you have read any of these success stories or participate because if so you would have you would find a well run organization that prides themselves on helping people. And, Russ, is a first rate coach or mentor. I’ve made over $50,000 in the last 6 months because of Russ, David Butler and America’s Note Network. How much have you made by posting attacking messages?

Feel free to email me personally and I’d be happy to tell you more – most of which would not be suited to discuss here in this forum for keeping the integrity of this board.

Earl Norm